It has been too long since I have updated my blog! I have managed to stay pretty busy since the first of the year keeping up with two boys and getting ready for a third. We were all sick the first few weeks of Jan. Between taking kids to the doctor and going for my own doctor's visits, I was getting really tired of going to the doctor:) Thankfully, we finally got over it and have managed to stay well since.
We are getting excited about having a new baby in the house! March 19 is the tentative date to induce--hopefully, I will make it til then! I like to have a plan--and I would just as soon not give Allen an excuse to drive 100 mph to the hospital!!:)
Reid turned 4 years old on Jan. 27. He had a really nice birthday party--quite a few of the family came and all of his friends from church. He had a great time!


Here are some pics Grandma Humphrey took of the boys at the park last week. She has been keeping the boys when I go to the doctor--it has been so nice being able to depend on her!


2 comments:
Aww, these are cute pics! What park did they go to?
Ha! That 100 mph drive brings back some memories for me.. We had a trip with Allen to buy some curtains one time that was very scary!
Post a Comment