Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!























Well, Christmas is over and 2009 is here! I am ready to slow down and get back in a routine. This holiday season has seemed busier than I remember the last few years---but it was a lot fun. We really enjoyed our quick trip to Gatlinburg the weekend before Christmas with some of Allen's family. The boys loved it, and I love seeing them have a good time. Allen's sister, Ellen, and her husband, Greg, and their two boys, Nathan and Austin came down from Michigan for the weekend after Christmas. It was nice to see them again, and their boys and ours had a great time playing together!


Two days before Christmas, Jake fell from the back of a buggy while I was at Walmart. He had to have four stitches just above his right eye. He got his stitches out the Monday after Christmas, and it is already looking so much better.
Hope everyone has a wonderful new year!

0 comments: