Friday, August 15, 2008

VBS!

  1. Our theme was 'Sailing on Life's Sea'
    Reid and Jake's class
    Our pirate, Captain LongJohn Seaweed, was a big hit with all the kids!
    Reid holding the compass during practice for the program--I'm glad we got this picture because he wouldn't do it on Sunday :(

    Here are a few pics from VBS last week. I thought it was a great success--we had several children from the neighborhood come every night. They also seem very interested in coming to Sunday School and church. I believe almost 20 kids participated in the program on Sunday morning. We were pretty excited at the results of our first VBS -- considering the small size of our church :)

1 comments:

Ellen said...

Sounds like you had a good VBS, our church didn't have one this year. I took Nathan to one down the road but he didn't like it too well. Your little guys are getting too big!